If you want to learn more about this opportunity to be on the inside of one of the best streetwear and sneaker retailers in the world, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinating merchandising and store maintenance.
- Assisting in the training & supervision of newly hired staff.
- Motivating and challenging staff to increase productivity.
- Teach and enforce company policy.
- Connect with customers and build client base.
- Provide excellent sales & service experience for customers.
- Ecommerce shipping and iInventory management.
- Able to manage a sales staff of 4-6 people.
- Energetic, positive, hardworking and a quick learner.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Passion, knowledge, and involvement in fashion. Specifically sneakers and streetwear knowledge.
- Adopter of technology. We use several platforms to manage our ecommerce operation and fluency in all of them is a must.
- Strong personal sense of style.
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently and grow client base.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Attention to detail. Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint (or Apple/Google equivalents).
- Active presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat).
- Must be able to work in-person
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com