Your cart

Your cart is currently empty

Continue shopping

Free US Shipping & Returns | $14.95 Intl Shipping

Xhibition to Partner with Medworks

Xhibition x Medworks

CLEVELAND’S XHIBITION TO PARTNER WITH MEDWORKS TO
RAISE FUNDS AND AWARENESS FOR THE UNCONDITIONAL CARE COVID-19 RELIEF FUND


All money raised through the Medworks Unconditional Care COVID-19 Relief Fund will go directly to local families and frontline healthcare workers through food and gift cards purchased from local restaurants and grocery stores. 

Since 2009, Medworks has provided the uninsured or underinsured with completely free, ‘no questions asked’ health care. In that time, Medworks has created more than 60 large-scale medical, dental, and vision clinics in Northeast Ohio and treated more than 16,000 patients. Because of the COVID-19 crisis, this year’s health clinics have been canceled to ensure the safety of their volunteers & patients.

Medworks has already donated more than 19,000 face masks, 75,000 gloves, and 200 thermometers to local hospitals and health centers. They want to do more, so we’re asking for your help.

By donating to the Medworks Unconditional Care COVID-19 Relief Fund, you’ll be supporting the greater Cleveland community and those impacted by the pandemic. 75% of the funding will be used to purchase gift cards from local restaurants and grocery stores to distribute amongst families in need. The remaining 25% will be used to purchase food from local restaurants to provide meals for those health care workers on the front line.

All money raised will be used to directly support families in need, front line healthcare workers, local restaurants and grocery stores.

Xhibition is donating the first $500. Please join us in helping our community.

DONATE

ABOUT Xhibition:
Xhibition seeks to create a total sensory experience through art, design and fashion. With stores in Cleveland and Shaker Heights, Xhibition is committed to educating through a meticulous assortment of unique brands, commissioned exhibitions, in-store events, and special collaborative products.