Women's ACG Storm-FIT ADV Misery Ridge Jacket
Ironstone | Olive Grey | Black | Summit White / XS
• This item is not able to ship outside of the U.S.
If the name "Misery Ridge" doesn't inspire you, this easy-to-layer jacket might change your mind. Lightweight, waterproof and equipped with just the right amount of pockets to keep you supplied for your next adventure, it has everything you need to feel your best when you tackle nature's worst.
This shell takes its name from Misery Ridge, the centerpiece of the magnificent Smith Rock State Park. It’s a climbing and hiking favorite, surrounded on 3 sides by the Crooked River. An internal tag features an image of the rock, with details about the surrounding region.
- Nike Storm-FIT ADV technology combines windproof and waterproof fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you comfortable in harsh weather conditions.
- The final piece to your layering puzzle, this jacket is intended to be your outermost defense against Mother Nature's worst. For best results, layer it over an insulating mid layer and cozy base layer. Go with your normal size for layering. If you want a trimmer fit, we recommend sizing down.
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep your essentials securely stored.
- Curved back hem provides more coverage.
- 100% polyester.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Model is 5'9 and wears a size small.
- Size S measures 20" pit-to-pit and 26" neck-to-hem.
- Style #: DQ6885-004
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $10.95 (Free for Orders $200+) within the US and $11.95 for a signature requirement.
We strive to ship all orders within 2 business days. If you believe your order is delayed, please contact email@example.com.
Returns are FREE within the US. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return label.
International shoppers are required to ship their return back at their own cost.
All Final Sale items including all Special Release items are ineligible for returns. All Final Sale items are noted as such on the product page.